Bee's Knees and the little hen
Get your copy of Bee's Knees and the little hen children book now. I ordered a few extras with the last pre-order, so these will ship out as soon as you are checked out. It is a beautifully illustrated book that will help to wake in children the desire to learn how to knit. It is a great tool that adults can use to teach their children the basic long-tail cast on and knitting stitch while finishing a cute little hen following the easy instructions.
There are different options in the drop-down menu to buy:
- Order book only (soft/hardcover) or
- the set which includes the soft/hard-cover book and the Knit-Kit, and/or as many knit-kits as you like.
- The knit-kit will include knitting needles, enough yarn (colors may vary) to complete a little hen, stuffing wool, a darning needle.
- You can also just order the tools, which include size US10 straight knitting needles and 2 darning needles.
- A fun accordion booklet with everything in the book, just tiny.
If you would prefer only to order the book, please choose the book without the kit.
The book is written by me (Annette Ringeisen) and illustrated by my daughter Julia Stephens, a mother/daughter team. We had a lot of fun putting this together and are looking forward to the next one.