In-Studio Basic Sewing Machine Course (Adults)Regular price $ 185.00
The course will be taught at Cloth & Twine on 405 South Broad Street, Edenton NC 27932. In this 4-week basic sewing machine course, you will learn about the safety and the use of basic tools and materials in the sewing workspace.
Dates for each course:
We will meet weekly for a 2-hour class where you will:
- have the use of all tools. Fabric is NOT included.
- get an introduction to the sewing machine and its basic functions.
- learn how to set up your workspace.
- learn how to sew straight and curved lines.
- complete at least two basic projects using the skills as they are learned (Pillowcase & Apron).
- have the option to sign up for a Raglan Top Sew-Along class at a discounted price. (Pictures, same pattern)
No need to bring a sewing machine or other sewing tools.
Spaces in each session are limited to a maximum of 2 students.