The Nativity Sheep
The Nativity Sheep
The needle felted sheep is the first piece of what could become a twelve-piece Nativity Scene. You can work at your own pace since all classes are online. Kits are available on my website or purchase your own materials according to the material list.
If you order the course with a kit or with kit and tools you will receive the kit and access to the online class to create your Nativity piece. You can choose a kit with or without tools.
- A kit with tools will include the materials to make the Nativity piece, a set of 3 felting needles (coarse, medium, fine), and a felting matt 6"x6" big, and access to the instructions.
- The kit without tools will include the materials and access to the instructions for the Nativity piece.
Online Course work you will have access to.
The instructions are available online and may include downloads with drawings, video tutorials, and written instructions.
Pre-order your needle-felting kits in time to get started in January 2022. However, you can start any time throughout the year. In-person work started in January.
Start in January and finish in December. Every month you add one of the following to complete your needle felted Nativity Scene.
- January - Sheep (available now)
- February - Donkey (available very soon)
- March - Ox (available very soon)
- April - Camel (available in April)
- May - Shepherd (available in May)
- June - Angel (available in June)
- July - King I (available in July)
- August -King II (available in August)
- September - King III (available in September)
- October - Joseph (available in October)
- November - Mary (available in November)
- December - Baby Jesus (available in November)
Shipping only within the United States of America
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.